The measures set out below reflect the latest Government guidance for close-contact services, and the advice from my professional body and insurance company. Please ask if you have any questions or concerns about the treatments, covid measures or your suitability for a massage.
At all times my intention is to enhance your health and to create as safe an environment as possible for both my clients and myself. I reserve the right to refuse to treat where I feel this could be detrimental or a risk to our health.
- Covid-screening – for clients and therapist before every treatment. No treatment if either has symptoms or isolating due to contact.
- Covid test – lateral flow test at least twice weekly for therapist and within 24 hours before the treatment for clients
- Enhanced cleaning regime (all equipment, common areas/touch-points) & room ventilation
- Enhanced handwashing facilities and alcohol-gel available
- PPE – therapist wears IIR mask. Plus mask for client at all times.
- Full risk assessment
- NHS test and trace App QR code
- I am also fully vaccinated.
I value your continued support, and any feedback that you might have during this period of change.
These procedures reflect current Government regulations, and guidelines and advice from my professional body and insurance company, and will be kept under review. They are designed to protect your health and mine.
Before your treatment
- Pre-treatment consultation before appointments, either online or telephone. We will not only assess your treatment needs, but also review your general health and any risk factors.
- Covid-19 questionnaire within 48 hours before treatment. Completed by you online and returned to me by email, or I complete during pre-treatment consultation.
- DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS OR SIMILAR. If you or anyone that you live with or have been in contact with develop(s) Covid-19 symptoms before your appointment you must contact me ASAP to reschedule. No cancellation charge in this circumstance.
- Please make a BACS payment before your treatment where possible.
Attending your appointment
- Where possible please arrive at the time of your appointment so that you do not have to wait around.
- Please attend on your own where possible, and if not, please discuss this with me beforehand.
- You will be required to sanitise your hands on entering the premises. I will then ask you to thoroughly wash your hands; the bathroom will be cleaned prior to your arrival with clean hand towels for each use.
- Please avoid unnecessarily touching any surfaces within the premises.
- Please bring your own water if possible.
During the treatment
- I will wear a mask. I will be following enhanced hand and arm sanitisation.
- You are required to wear a mask for close-contact services, including the treatment. I realise that this may not be comfortable for some people when face-down so exceptions can be made for this part of the treatment. Please bring your own clean mask. I have single use masks available.
- Please let me know if at any time you do not feel comfortable.
After the treatment
- Please dress and collect your belongings promptly as I may have another client after you, and I will have to do a complete clean down of all surfaces. I always leave at least 30 minutes between bookings.
- Payment can be made by BACS payment before the treatment. Card payment can be taken on the day. If you can only pay by cash, please can I ask for the correct amount in an envelope.
- I will have arranged a follow-up call or email with you for after-care advice if needed.
- I will contact you should I be notified that anyone I have been in contact with has developed Covid-19 symptoms. Please inform me of the same.