My passion for massage comes from my own experience of the healing power of massage which has helped me to recover from a serious injury and surgery. My experiences as a mother of two young children and previously, as a carer for an elderly relative, have given me an intimate understanding of the physical and emotional challenges through our lives. As such, I am dedicated to supporting each client on their own physical and emotional journey towards health and well-being.
I have been a fully qualified massage therapist since 2003. Continued learning and professional development is integral to my practice and I have specialised in Advanced Clinical Massage to help people in chronic pain, a particular interest of mine. I am fortunate to have been taught by some of the leading training institutes at the forefront of massage and bodywork in the UK.
- Certificate in Advanced Clinical Massage (Jing Institute) for treatment of painful conditions and injuries including chronic conditions such as back pain, frozen shoulder, chronic neck stiffness, RSIs, hip and knee pain and plantar fasciitis.
- Working with the Spine (Jing Advanced Massage)
- Treating Headaches and TMJD-Jaw Pain (Jing Advanced Massage)
- Hot Stone Massage Fusion (Jing Advanced Massage)
- Certificate in Myo-Fascial Release (Jing Advanced Massage)
- Massage for Cancer patients (Jing Advanced Massage)
- Onsite Massage (Jing Advanced Massage)
- ITEC Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Massage (Claire Maxwell-Hudson School)
- ITEC Diploma in Indian Head Massage (Morley College London)
- Certificate in Pregnancy Massage (Inspire Massage Training)
I am a fully insured member of the Complementary Therapists’ Association (CThA).